Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your Windows development requirements.
We “think Windows GUI and Windows internals” and implement the right way
Our group of Windows experts possesses years of extensive experience in a wide range of projects, including algorithm implementation for audio and video processing, network and internet programming, broad experience with Windows internals (COM, ActiveX) and Windows GUI development (over MFC, ATL, ActiveX and C#). See what have we worked on for more information.
We are proficient in implementing media processing applications, services and streaming, combining image processing algorithms (using DirectShow and OpenCV), and integrating 3D graphics (using Direct3D). We know how to produce creative and sophisticated desktop and server side media solutions by harnessing our deep understanding of Windows internals and COM\ATL.
Our professional portfolio includes, among other projects, development of complex, award-winning and patent pending video editing applications over Windows Amazon Web Services cloud servers.
In the world of complex software development, delivery is everything.
You need to be secure in the knowledge that your consulting solution provider is capable of handling the most sophisticated architecture, design and implementations tasks.
Our track record and satisfied and returning customers are proof of that.
As we all know, time to market is a key factor and a major concern for almost every software company. We are well organized and prepared to handle even your tightest deadlines.
If your project requires server side Windows implementation you may find cloud providers the most suitable choice.
Whether you are already using a cloud infrastructure provider or contemplating on doing so, our group of Cloud Architects and Designers can help you analyze your needs and assist you in realizing maximum potential from the right provider.
We possess unique and vast experience in cloud development, with special focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS) gained by the award-winning cloud application we have developed based on our proprietary Cloud-First architecture and development methodology, accompanied with development and implementation services.
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your cloud requirements.
Proficiency with COM and ATL development of both DLL and EXE components including extensive knowledge and experience with COM complex Threading\Apartment model and marshaling.
Web development experience using IIS, ASP.net and MSSQL.
Combining 3D graphics with media processing applications, using DirectX\Direct3D and DirectShow.
This is only a partial list of our extensive experience with C++ & Windows Development.
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your C++ & Windows Development requirements.
* Oracle, Java, J2EE, J2ME and MySQL are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
* Amazon Web Services, the "Powered by Amazon Web Services" logo, AWS, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Route53, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon SWF, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, Amazon Elasticache, Amazon EC2, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
* Youtube, Google App Engine and Google Drive are trademarks or distinctive brand features of Google Inc.
* Apache ActiveMQ, ActiveMQ, Apache, Tomcat, Apache Tomcat are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
* IBM and WebSphere are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
* SpringSource, Cloud Foundry, RabbitMQ are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
* Hibernate is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
* Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe AIR, Adobe Media Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
* Zend, Zend Technologies, Zend Framework, Zend.com, Zend Server, and Zend Studio, and associated logos and icons, are trademarks of Zend Technologies, Inc. and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
* Microsoft, Windows, Visual C#, and Visual C++, DirectShow, Microsoft .NET, MFC, ActiveX, COM, ATL, Direct3D, DirectX, Win32, Internet Explorer, IIS, MSSQL, ASP, ASP.Net, GDI, GDI+, WMV and ActiveDirectory are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S.A. and/or other countries/regions.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on wisemansoftware.com are the property of their respective owners.