Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your DirectShow and media processing requirements.
We “think complex media processing applications” and implement the right way
Implementing complex video and audio processing algorithms for Windows desktops and servers requires experience and in-depth knowledge of video and audio formats, media encoding, image and signal processing, COM\ATL and Windows internals.
Our group of media processing experts possess unique and extensive experience in implementing complex video and audio processing algorithms and editing applications both for desktop installed applications and for online services.
We are proficient in implementing DirectShow filters for processing media streams, combining image processing algorithms (using OpenCV), and integrating 3D graphics (using Direct3D). We know how to produce creative and sophisticated desktop and server side media solutions by harnessing our deep understanding of Windows internals and COM\ATL. See what have we worked on for more information.
Our professional portfolio includes development of complex and award-winning media processing and video editing applications, with special and unique experience in building video processing and streaming web applications over Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In the world of complex software development, delivery is everything.
You need to be secure in the knowledge that your consulting solution provider is capable of handling the most sophisticated architecture, design and implementations tasks.
Our track record and satisfied and returning customers are proof of that.
As we all know, time to market is a key factor and a major concern for almost every software company. We are well organized and prepared to handle even your tightest deadlines.
Cloud providers offer great opportunities for server side resources for media processing and media streaming.
Whether you are already using a cloud infrastructure provider or contemplating doing so, our group of cloud architects and designers can help you analyze your needs and assist you in realizing maximum potential from the right provider.
We possess unique and vast experience in cloud development, with special focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Award-winning cloud services we have developed are based on our proprietary Cloud-First architecture and development methodology, accompanied with development and implementation services.
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your cloud requirements.
This is only a partial list of our extensive experience with DirectShow Development.
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your DirectShow & media processing requirements.
* Oracle, Java, J2EE, J2ME and MySQL are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
* Amazon Web Services, the "Powered by Amazon Web Services" logo, AWS, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Route53, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon SWF, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, Amazon Elasticache, Amazon EC2, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
* Youtube, Google App Engine and Google Drive are trademarks or distinctive brand features of Google Inc.
* Apache ActiveMQ, ActiveMQ, Apache, Tomcat, Apache Tomcat are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
* IBM and WebSphere are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
* SpringSource, Cloud Foundry, RabbitMQ are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
* Hibernate is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
* Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe AIR, Adobe Media Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
* Zend, Zend Technologies, Zend Framework, Zend.com, Zend Server, and Zend Studio, and associated logos and icons, are trademarks of Zend Technologies, Inc. and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
* Microsoft, Windows, Visual C#, and Visual C++, DirectShow, Microsoft .NET, MFC, ActiveX, COM, ATL, Direct3D, DirectX, Win32, Internet Explorer, IIS, MSSQL, ASP, ASP.Net, GDI, GDI+, WMV and ActiveDirectory are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S.A. and/or other countries/regions.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on wisemansoftware.com are the property of their respective owners.